a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 30 January 2015

NOMEANSNO-Live In Warsaw-(QQRYQ Prods-Poland-1990-)

I passed the nice cassette to Radiomolotov blog few years ago yet this is too good to be left forgotten,so I re-post it here.
I guess NOMEANSNO needs no introduction,they are famous nowadays,they were a pure "killer band" back in the 80`and  90`.
The label is a very good independent record label started by Piotr "Pietia" Wierzbicki. Years active: 1990 - 1999. Previously ran as fanzine and tapes label QQRYQ Tapes.
This cassette deliver us all their fantastic and lively energy as an exciting live act,the recording is just excellent and they are just superb.
What else should I add???
Amazing...
~f~a~r~a~w~a~y~
click me

2 comments:

  1. What a great tape! I adore NMN and saw them loads of times in the late 80's and early mid 90's and this throws me straight down to the front of the stage again. Brilliant post! Thanks ...

    ReplyDelete