a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Thursday 5 June 2014

ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE-One with Universe-(c60-Greece-Self Released-199?)

I do not know much about this duo,I think they were from Athens(Greece) and I probably received it from Iason of 1000+1 TiLt Recs.
Their music is a kind of  hyperdelic psych weird rock mixed with some teckno made with machines and  instruments and voices...they must have been involved in the squatting movement  since in the special thanx there is Villa Amalias,a famous historic anarchist squat in Athens.
I really like this one,the recording is very good but the cover-sleeve is missing  the art-work and  basic info and  for me these are the only low points for this production.
Enjoy it.

~f*a~r*a~w*a~y*
click me

No comments:

Post a Comment