a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Monday 26 May 2014

DELETED/C-DRIK-Hopeless Dreams-(Trummer Kassetten-Germany-c60-1994)

Deleted is Christophe Petchanatz and here his personal webpage.C-drik is Cedrik Fermont,his webpages syrphe.com, MySpace, MySpace, Facebook. 
Both artists already 
covered on this blog.
This tape is a full co-operation between those two artists and it did happen via mail-exchanging and collaborating via the letter box,it was summer/autumn 1993,and at the time email and internet didn`t exist yet.

This tape was released by three different labels;the French Facade,
the Italian Old Europa Cafe and the German  Trummer Kassetten ,my copy is from this German label.
Very nice experimental electronic and more weird passages of fantasy and joyful sounds.Lovely collaboration by 2 great musicians.Enjoy it.

~f~a~r~a~w~a~y~
click me

3 comments:

  1. In fact it was released on Sépulkrales Katakombes as well, I need to update Discogs about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ C-Drik-thank you for this commnet,I didn`t know it was released also on your label.

      Delete
  2. I find it amusing that you have been involved with two of my favorite music blogs over the years. Both MI & VICL were favorites of mine (not that I got everything).

    ReplyDelete