a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Saturday 22 February 2014

DSIP-Subliminal Sculptures (dsip prods-May 1992-c60)+The Grim Scenario(Toracic tapes-Spain-1991-c60)+Time Zone Eyes-(dsip prods-c46-May 1992)

Back in 2009 I passed to Vita Ignes Corpus Lignum all the tapes by DSIP that I had in my collection.
In the mid 90s I was in touch with Dieter Mauson of Dsip and we did trade lots of tapes.
As far as I know after a long hiatus Dsip are back and they released a couple of new cds,also they have their own blog.Here you can read about their new productions and download some of the old tapes,for some reasons those 3 tapes are not there neither  few others that are still available on Vita Ignes Corpus Lignum where you can also read the reviews written by Crepusculum.
I am re-posting those tapes here after  somebody directly asked me to do so,apparently the links in Vita Ignes are not working anymore for those  ones.
For the ones whom do not know Dsip-this duo (Siegmar Fricke+Dieter Mauson) is a project of great hypnotic and dream-like electro.
A classic from the past yet alive and kicking.
Enjoy it.

~f~a~r~a~w~a~y~

 the grim scenario



time zone eyes


subliminal sculptures 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much.
    A small problem here, instead "the grim scenario" a link to "subliminal sculptures"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thanx for telling me- I did updated it now,please check again

    ReplyDelete